SE2 develops and markets Alice POS, a new-generation point-of-sale software that drives business into the modern technological era. Alice POS is a cloud-based solution designed for multi-site stores such as franchises, purchasing groups and corporate networks.
SE2 is a growing business. We are a dynamic, welcoming and passionate team. We offer an inclusive and open space where lifelong learning and human growth are key. Joining the Alice POS team means living with passion and strength for a common goal: delivering flawless software that meets the needs of customers.
SE2 is looking for a Senior Analyst Programmer for the development of its SAAS software. Under the responsibility of the Dev Ops and CTO, development is carried out under an Agile model in a very well equipped and structured environment. As the client-server solution is vast, the candidate must have the ability to master different programming languages in addition to demonstrating an interest in the search for new knowledge.
- Be able to master several programming languages.
- Enthusiasm and ability to understand technologies.
- Experience in AGILE development.
- Ability to deliver quality, efficient, stable and bug-free code.
- Skilled in problem-solving.
- Respond to requests submitted by the technical support team.
- Propose continuous improvements to processes and work tools.
- Create and maintain the Development Knowledge Base.
- Enjoy developing personal knowledge.
You are the person we’re looking for if :
- You have experience with object-oriented programming, SQL and the Linux environment.
- You are AGILE and adopt a Getting Things Done methodology (cf. David Allen).
- You are organized and attach a lot of importance to consistency and a job well done.
- You have communication skills and a strong desire to learn.
- You have a thirst for learning and enjoy continuous self-improvement and work processes.
- You are client-oriented and focused on improving the services you provide.
- You are a team player.
- You are autonomous and have integrity.
- You are bilingual (EN/FR).
- You have experience in the retail industry and/or point-of-sale development (optional).
- You are willing to do everything possible to meet the deliverables.
If you think you have what it takes to modernize the retail business with us, send us your C.V. with a few words explaining why we should consider your application.
Send your application to: email@example.com