I am Alice POS. I am a modern point of sale software for the retail industry. To achieve my future goals, I have started an exciting technological transformation.
I am looking for a sales development representative to help support the existing team and grow our capabilities.
If you want to take part in a new major project, you must accept my challenge.
Here are more details about my offer and the company:
SE2 is the fast-growing start-up that develops and markets my software. With a dynamic, welcoming and passionate team, SE2 offers an inclusive space where collaboration, continuous learning and personal growth are put forward.
Joining my team means living from your passion and utilising your strengths to achieve a common goal. We want to create software that exceeds user expectations.
The development of my software is supervised by the IT Director who works in a structured environment with the help of the Agile model.
I invite you to discover the experience of a start-up with a job that is as interesting as it is rewarding, in a work atmosphere like you have never experienced before.
- Developing sales opportunities with prospects according to our marketing strategy
- Listen to and understand the potential customers’ needs
- Propose the appropriate solution and conduct demos or presentations
- Build a sales pipeline and take responsibility for meeting your sales quota
- Work in a team with the marketing and development department
You’re the person we’re looking for if
- Sales drive you and you are results-oriented
- You are customer-oriented and want to support them in improving their business processes
- You know how to qualify a prospect
- You perform when you have goals to exceed
- You have the entrepreneurial spirit
- You have good interpersonal skills, ability to build business relationships
- You have a strong sense of ethics
- You are organized and autonomous
- You maximize the CRM use and the various collaboration tools
- You have experience in the retail industry
- You have a minimum of two years of B2B sales experience
- Experience with a point of sale (POS) is a plus
- Experience with detail management or sales
- You are comfortable communicating in both French and English
- Remuneration: Base salary with commissions
- Work in Sherbrooke, but open for a remote job with weekly visits to Sherbrooke
Do you recognize yourself in this description? If so, I want to learn more about you. Send me your resume and tell me a few words about yourself. How are you going to help me achieve my goals? I can not wait to hear from you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org