SE2 develops and markets Alice POS, a new-generation point-of-sale software that drives business into the modern technological era. Alice POS is a cloud-based solution designed for multi-site stores such as franchises, purchasing groups and corporate networks.
SE2 is a growing business. We are a dynamic, welcoming and passionate team. We offer an inclusive and open space where lifelong learning and human growth are key. Joining the Alice POS team means living with passion and strength for a common goal: delivering flawless software that meets the needs of customers.
Job Description & Required Skills
Alice POS offers unique and innovative solutions on the retail market. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join us to support our growth.
- Developing sales opportunities with prospects according to our marketing strategy.
- Listen to and understand the potential customers’ needs.
- Propose the appropriate solution and conduct demos or presentations.
- Build a sales pipeline and take responsibility for meeting your sales quota.
- Work in a team with the marketing and development department.
You’re the person we’re looking for if
- Sales drive you and you are results-oriented
- You are customer-oriented and want to support them in improving their business processes.
- You know how to qualify a prospect.
- You perform when you have goals to exceed.
- You have the entrepreneurial spirit
- You have good interpersonal skills, ability to build business relationships.
- You have a strong sense of ethics.
- You are organized and autonomous
- You maximize the CRM use and the various collaboration tools.
- You have experience in the retail industry
- You have a minimum of two years of B2B sales experience.
- Experience with a point of sale (POS) is a plus.
- Experience with detail management or sales.
- You are bilingual (EN/FR)
- Remuneration: Base salary with commissions.
- Work in Sherbrooke, but open for a remote job with weekly visits to Sherbrooke.
If you think you have what it takes to modernize the retail business with us, send us your C.V. with a few words explaining why we should consider your application.
Send your application to: email@example.com