A Welcoming and Innovative Workplace
Alice POS is a startup in Sherbrooke. We develop and sell a point of sale solution for retail stores.
Our software makes store management much easier for retailers. Alice POS’s features help them work better, be more efficient and increase their revenue.
With its welcoming and passionate team, Alice POS creates an inclusive workplace where teamwork, personal growth and learning are put forward. Get all the benefits of a small team: everybody is important and heard. We value your work!
Working for Alice POS means using your strength to reach common goals, such as modernize retail and give our customers a powerful POS software that is tailored to their needs.
A Motivating and Gratifying Job
New customers need training on Alice POS before using the software in their businesses. The onboarding specialist becomes the main point of contact to guide the customer through this important transition.
As our onboarding specialist, you would be in charge of:
- Creating a long-lasting relationship with the new customers.
- Help customers discover Alice POS and use the software to its full potential.
- Advise Alice POS’s users on ways to optimize their work.
- Document the customers’ onboarding process.
- Write training content.
You are the person we need if:
- You have experience in customer service.
- You like to help people.
- You are great at teaching new skills to others.
- You are tech-savvy.
- You are a great problem solver.
- You can communicate in both English and French.
- You can self-manage and are well organized.
- You are able to give great answers to customers’ questions.
- You can work under pressure.
- Being able to create video tutorials.
- Having experience in phone support.
- Having experience in retail.
- Being able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Full time (40 hours per week).
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Bonus program.
- The possibility to do overtime.
- Hybrid work (2 days at the office, depending on where you live).
- Work material provided.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Free access to streaming services (Netflix, Disney Plus, Apple TV+, Crave, Amazon Prime Video, Audible).
You want to join our team? Send us your application!