I am Alice POS. I am a modern point of sale software for the retail industry. To achieve my future goals, I have started an exciting technological transformation.
I am looking for an experienced Analyst Programmer to help support the existing team and grow our capabilities. Our goal is to exceed user expectations.
Even if you are a beginner, you can apply to this position. You need to be motivated in learning new skills. If you want to participate in a new project, you must accept my challenge!
I’m even offering a recruitment bonus. I will give you all the details once we meet.
Here are more details about my offer and the company:
SE2 is the fast-growing start-up that develops and markets my software. With a dynamic, welcoming, and passionate team, SE2 offers an inclusive space where collaboration, continuous learning, and personal growth are put forward.
Joining my team means living from your passion and utilizing your strengths to achieve a common goal. We want to create software that exceeds user expectations.
The development of my software is supervised by the IT Director who works in a structured environment with the help of the Agile model.
As mentioned earlier, SE2 is a start-up, so the entire team masters different programming languages and shows an interest in learning new skills.
- Not afraid to learn exotic programming languages
- Enthusiastic by nature
- Understand technologies
- Familiar with the AGILE model development
- Deliver quality, efficient, stable, and bug-free code
- Master problem solving
- Respond to requests submitted by the technical support team
- Suggest continuous improvements to work processes and tools
- Create and maintain the knowledge base
- Enjoy developing new skills
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are eager to learn and value self-improvement
- You have some experience in software development
- You work according to an AGILE and Getting Things Done model (cf. David Allen)
- You are organized and value consistency
- You are customer-focused and service-oriented
- You are a team player
- You are autonomous and have integrity
- You speak French and English. Do you know another language?
- You have experience in the retail industry or point of sale development (optional)
- You are willing to do whatever it takes to meet deadlines
Do you recognize yourself in this description? If so, I want to learn more about you. Send me your resume and tell me a few words about yourself. How are you going to help me achieve my goals? I can not wait to hear from you!
Send your application to: email@example.com