A Welcoming and Innovative Workplace
Alice POS is a fast-growing startup in Sherbrooke. We develop and sell a cloud point of sale solution made for retail stores.
With our software, retailers can manage their stores better and stay on top of their games. Alice POS’s features simplify their work and help them generate more revenue.
With a dynamic, welcoming and passionate team, Alice POS offers you an inclusive workplace where collaboration, continuous learning and personal growth are put forward. Get the benefits of a human-sized team where each member is important and listened to. With us, nobody feels like a number!
Working for Alice POS means utilizing your strengths to achieve common goals: modernize retail and give our clients the support they need.
An Interesting and Rewarding Job
As our IT Support Technician, you would need to do the following tasks:
- Answer customer questions about their use of Alice POS and assist them in their actions.
- Resolve technical problems that customers may encounter while using our software.
- Help our customers to set up their hardware (printers, bar code scanners, cash drawers).
- Import customers’ data into our software (contacts, suppliers, products, inventory).
- Improve our support tools.
- Provide training to users when software features are released.
- Document customer information.
- Update our Support Center’s content.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You like to learn things by yourself.
- You know how to use Excel.
- You have experiences in customer services.
- You enjoy helping people.
- You like working with an innovative and vibrant team.
- You are tech-savvy.
- You analyze and solve problems quickly.
- You are comfortable communicating in both French and English.
- You are autonomous and have excellent organizational skills.
- You effectively present information and answer customer questions.
- You can work under pressure.
- Great knowledge of Windows 10/11 settings.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to create clear video tutorials.
- Experience in phone support.
- Experience in retail.
- Ability to multi-tasks.
- Full time (40 hours per week).
- Competitive salaries.
- Bonus program.
- Possibility of paid overtime.
- Hybrid remote work.
- Ongoing training.
- Great opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Free access to streaming services (Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV+, Crave, Amazon Prime Video, Audible).