A Welcoming and Innovative Workplace
Alice POS is a startup in Sherbrooke. We develop and sell a point of sale solution for retail stores.
Our software makes store management much easier for retailers. Alice POS’s features help them work better, be more efficient and increase their revenue.
With its welcoming and passionate team, Alice POS creates an inclusive workplace where teamwork, personal growth and learning are put forward. Get all the benefits of a small team: everybody is important and heard. We value your work!
Working for Alice POS means using your strength to reach common goals, such as modernize retail and give our customers a powerful POS software that is tailored to their needs.
A Motivating and Gratifying Job
Alice POS is a growing business. It is a great time to join our team!
As our full-stack developer, you would be actively working on creating powerful features for our customers. You would do various tasks, such as :
- Collaborating on creating new features.
- Developing, testing, implementing and customizing additional apps to the current software.
- Understanding customers needs to improve our product.
- Giving the necessary production support, in case of emergency.
- Collaborating with the team on daily tasks and current projects.
- Giving recommendations on process improvements, tools used and management to improve the company productivity and efficiency.
You are the right candidate for this position if:
- You know your way around PostgreSQL database.
- You want to learn new languages and systems.
- You have some developing experience (around 3 years).
- You are willing to find solutions to your problems.
- You are a good team player and you want to participate in our corporate life.
- You have a diploma in computer science.
- You know Delphi (if not, don’t worry: we’ll teach you!).
- You have already worked on a similar project.
- You are passionate about retro-coding.
At Alice POS, we want to make all of our employees feel good and valued. That’s why we offer benefits such as:
- Annual competitive salaries, according to the experience.
- A bonus program (around 10% of your salary).
- A minimum of 3 weeks of holidays.
- A flexible schedule of 40 hours a week.
- The possibility to do remote work, hybrid or full-time in-person in our office.
- All the equipment you need for your work.
- Continuous training.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Free access to streaming services (Netflix, Disney Plus, Apple TV+, Crave, Amazon Prime Video, Audible).
You’d like to join our team? Send us your application!