SE2 develops and markets Alice POS, a new-generation point-of-sale software that drives business into the modern technological era. Alice POS is a cloud-based solution designed for multi-site stores such as franchises, purchasing groups and corporate networks.
SE2 is a growing business. We are a dynamic, welcoming and passionate team. We offer an inclusive and open space where lifelong learning and human growth are key. Joining the Alice POS team means living with passion and strength for a common goal: delivering flawless software that meets the needs of customers.
Job Description & Required Skills
SE2 is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to support its SAAS Alice POS software. The Support Specialist will answer customer questions by phone or email, document their ideas and suggestions, maintain the technical support website,
- Answers customer questions and support them in their operations by phone and email.
- Solve problems that customers may face over the phone.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
- Support new customers with the onboarding of Alice POS.
- Provide training to users when new software features are available.
- Document all customer information.
- Update the content of the support site.
You are the person we are looking for if
- You love relationships and helping others.
- You enjoy working with an innovative and dynamic team.
- You are very comfortable with technology and have advanced Windows knowledge.
- You are able to analyze and solve problems quickly and easily.
- You are able to communicate fluently in both French and English.
- You are independent and have excellent organizational skills.
- You have the ability to effectively present information and respond to client questions.
- The ability to create tutorial videos is an asset.
- Experience with phone support is an asset.
- Managing several independent tasks in parallel is an asset.
- Full time (40h per week).
- Continuing Education.
- Great advancement opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to modernize the retail business with us, send us your C.V. with a few words explaining why we should consider your application.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org