I am Alice POS. I am a modern point of sale software for the retail industry. To achieve my future goals, I have started an exciting technological transformation.
I am looking for a support specialist to help support the existing team and grow our capabilities. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to exceed user expectations.
If you want to take part in a new major project, you must accept my challenge.
Here are more details about my offer and the company:
SE2 is the fast-growing start-up that develops and markets my software. With a dynamic, welcoming, and passionate team, SE2 offers an inclusive space where collaboration, continuous learning, and personal growth are put forward.
Joining my team means living from your passion and utilizing your strengths to achieve a common goal. We want to create software that exceeds user expectations.
The development of my software is supervised by the IT Director who works in a structured environment with the help of the Agile model.
I invite you to discover the experience of a start-up with a job that is as interesting as it is rewarding, in a work atmosphere like you have never experienced before.
The Support Specialist will assist me with the following tasks:
- Answer customer questions and assist them in their actions
- Resolve problems that customers may encounter
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Improve our support tools
- Support new customers in the deployment and implementation of Alice POS
- Provide training to users when software features are released
- Document customer information
- Update the content of the Support Center
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You enjoy helping people
- You like working with an innovative and vibrant team
- You are very comfortable with technology and have advanced knowledge of Windows
- You analyze and solve problems quickly
- You are comfortable communicating in both French and English
- You are autonomous and have excellent organizational skills
- You effectively present information and answer customer questions
- You can handle pressure
- Ability to create video tutorials
- Experience in phone support
- Can handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Possibility of overtime
- Possibility of teleworking occasionally
- Continuous training
- Great opportunities for growth and advancement
Do you recognize yourself in this description? If so, I want to learn more about you. Send me your resume and tell me a few words about yourself. How are you going to help me achieve my goals? I can not wait to hear from you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org