A Welcoming and Innovative Workplace
Alice POS is a fast-growing startup in Sherbrooke. We develop and sell a cloud point of sale solution made for retail stores.
With our software, retailers can manage their stores better and stay on top of their games. Alice POS’s features simplify their work and help them generate more revenue.
With a dynamic, welcoming and passionate team, Alice POS offers you an inclusive workplace where collaboration, continuous learning and personal growth are put forward. Get the benefits of a human-sized team where each member is important and listened to. With us, nobody feels like a number!
Working for Alice POS means utilizing your strengths to achieve common goals: modernize retail and give our clients the support they need.
An Interesting and Rewarding Job
As our Customer Support Specialist, you would need to do the following tasks:
- Answer customer questions about their use of Alice POS and assist them in their actions.
- Resolve non-technical problems that customers may encounter while using our software.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- Improve our support tools.
- Support new customers in the deployment and implementation of Alice POS.
- Provide training to users when software features are released.
- Document customer information.
- Update our Support Center’s content.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have experiences in customer services.
- You enjoy helping people.
- You like working with an innovative and vibrant team.
- You are tech-savvy.
- You analyze and solve problems quickly.
- You are comfortable communicating in both French and English.
- You are autonomous and have excellent organizational skills.
- You effectively present information and answer customer questions.
- You can work under pressure.
- Ability to create clear video tutorials.
- Experience in phone support.
- Experience in retail.
- Ability to multi-tasks.
- Full time (40 hours per week).
- Competitive salaries.
- Bonus program.
- Possibility of paid overtime.
- Possibility of teleworking.
- A real office (no cubicles or open space office).
- Ongoing training.
- Great opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Free access to streaming services (Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV+, Crave, Amazon Prime Video, Audible).
You want to join our team? Fill in the form below and we’ll reach out to you!