A Welcoming and Innovative Work Environment
Alice POS is a growing startup in Sherbrooke. We develop and sell a point of sale solution for retail stores.
With our software, merchants can better manage their stores and provide competitive service. Alice POS’s features make their work easier and help them generate more revenue.
With its dynamic, welcoming, and passionate team, Alice POS offers you an inclusive work environment where collaboration, continuous learning, and personal growth are emphasized. Discover all the perks of a small team: each member is important and heard. With us, no one feels like a number!
Working for Alice POS means using your strengths to achieve common goals, namely modernizing retail and providing quality support to our customers.
An Interesting and Rewarding Job
The Customer Experience Coordinator, in collaboration with the Product Manager, supports and modernizes various aspects of the customer journey. This person is involved from the finalization of commercial agreements and takes charge of the solution’s integration and configuration (“onboarding”), ensuring an exceptional customer experience in the daily use of the solution (support and incident management).
This resource supports and develops their team (refining roles and responsibilities, training, coaching) as well as implements, formalizes, measures, and optimizes the various underlying processes of the coordinated function.
The “management” portion of the role represents approximately 25% of the workload, with the rest being direct support (hands-on) to the team and clients (50%), as well as IT operations and exploitation (25%). The Software Operations Coordinator orchestrates incident management, relying on various team members.
In addition to management tasks, the Software Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring excellent handling of customer inquiries, requests, and feedback for Alice POS (via phone, email, video conferencing, etc.).
- Being a product expert and having an excellent understanding of the software.
- Ensuring optimal software usage by our clients. This can be achieved through effective deployment/configuration, content creation (videos, tutorials, etc.), or any other explanatory support that helps the team assist clients.
- Mastering the challenges in the development of “self-service” features, such as access to demos or “self-onboarding” practices. The resource should be able to assess elements of added value versus those that are incidental.
- Communicating with clients primarily based in North America, both in writing and through phone and video conferencing.
- Managing the availability of systems that support the organization’s operations, such as hosting Alice POS components on AWS, and the administration and optimization of consumed cloud services (IaaS / SaaS) like AWS / Hubspot, and others.
- Managing and optimizing operational budgets.
- Supporting onboarding processes with expertise in data manipulation (e.g., manipulations required to import product lists for new clients).
- Playing a significant role in resolving major incidents or outages.
- Occasionally investigating the causes and sources of software anomalies.
- Any other related tasks.
You have the profile we’re looking for if you:
- Demonstrate excellent oral communication skills for interactions with various types of stakeholders.
- Can prioritize the development and deployment of training content based on its relevance to clients.
- Demonstrate excellent technological skills with tools such as Hubspot, Jira, and/or Zendesk, not only in daily use but also in configuring them to track important indicators and facilitate the team’s and developers’ work.
- Are proficient in writing attractive and clear materials to explain and promote Alice POS.
- Have knowledge and interest in administering, configuring, and optimizing various cloud services (preferably AWS).
- Have knowledge and interest in Linux server administration (similar to a system administrator role).
- Any similar experience in product or service management.
- Excellent proficiency in both French and English, both spoken and written.
- Demonstrate a high degree of autonomy in managing your work.
- Have knowledge of database management (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Have expertise in designing various scripts to support automated infrastructure management.
- Experience (2 years) in a role with similar responsibilities.
- Full-time position (40 hours per week).
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Bonus program.
- Possibility of overtime.
- Hybrid work mode (2 days per week in the office, to be discussed based on residence location).
- Provided work equipment.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Free access to streaming services.